Essential Oils. Yoga Retreats. Wellness Coaching.
Essential oils can be for a wide variety of purposes:
- Healing physical pain, ailments and disease.
- Reducing anxiety, depression, insomnia and other emotional issues.
- Enhancing focus, clarity and spiritual awareness.
- Creating natural and toxic-free cleaning and skincare products.
Sally studied Aromatherapy and Essential Oils as part of her Advanced Certification in Raynor Massage and Therapeutic Healing, and regularly uses essential oils and aromatherapy with clients. She's excited to begin sharing her knowledge online through articles, videos and webinars. Stay tuned!
Contact us if you'd like to work with Sally and learn more about how you can use essential oils in your daily life and routine and even share the powerful and healing oils with others. Learn more about Essential Oils here.
There's something for everyone at our yoga and meditation retreats, partnering with Body Flows Yoga Retreats. Blending elements of yoga, meditation, massage, vision board creation, discover your purpose workshops, hiking or trail running, local tours and wine tasting, and more, we are passionate about creating beautiful and balanced experiences for self-care and connection. You can find us in California, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Mexico and Europe.
A few of our recommendations include:
- Increasing fluids by drinking at least 8 glasses of filtered or spring water each day.
- Increasing vegetables and fruits and eating vegetables with every meal.
- Reducing or eliminating sugar, gluten, dairy, non-grass fed meat, and most grains.
- Eating some protein with every meal to stabilize your blood sugar level.
- Increasing foods that contain healthy fats such as salmon, avocado, walnuts, flaxseeds, other nuts and seeds.
- Increasing superfoods such as chia seeds, maca powder, goji berries, cacao, seaweed, hemp seeds.
- Learning about Foods for your Blood Type and choosing foods for your specific blood type.
- Learning about Food Energetics and choosing foods that will give you the energy you are seeking at that time.
- Using healthy fats for cooking, such as olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and ghee.
- Cooking with herbs to increase health benefits, such as rosemary, oregano, thyme, mint, basil, parsley.
- Controlling your portions, by eating only the amount of food that you could fit in your cupped hands.
- Taking time to chew your food so that the digestive enzymes in the saliva help to break down the food.
- Eating mindfully and with gratitude for all that went into putting the food on your plate.