Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process of optimizing a website so it ranks high in organic search results in a search engine. 'Organic' means that your listing appears in the search results without you needing to pay the search engine for advertising. The major search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, rank websites based on specific parameters that they deem most important. This ranking is done at no cost to the website owners. That said, it is critical to understand the parameters that they use so you can increase the ranking of your site.
SEO is one of the most effective methods that companies use to increase their visibility on the web, ranking higher in search engines than their competitors, increasing visitors to their website, i.e. web traffic, and ultimately boosting online sales.
By optimizing your website today using our proven SEO techniques, we will help you to take advantage of this free, organic website traffic, grow your business by increasing your traffic and online sales, and gain competitive edge in your industry.
In the past, SEO firms focused on backlinks (other websites linking back to your website) and article spinning (creating lots of fresh web content on your site). Today, SEO looks very different.
Modern SEO uses strategies that focus on trending keyword research, strategic implementation of social media, on-topic content creation, authority site recommendations, reputable authorship endorsements, press releases, and major media acknowledgements. Ideally, this requires daily blogging, daily Facebook posts, entertaining YouTube videos, Tweets, monthly Google+ Hangout events, while keeping up to date with your keyword research and the latest information about users' intent and users' search behavior within your industry.
We believe the most important aspect of SEO is knowing the factors that search engines use to rank websites, so you can ensure your website is relevant and popular in the eyes of the search engines. These ranking factors are: keywords and content, engagement and traffic, and domain-level brand metrics.
Below is an outline of our unique approach, including the steps we will take to analyze, research and optimize your website according to our Modern SEO strategy.
1) Audit your website: The first step is to audit your website, identify your current rank and authority, review your website's analytics, and determine the keywords that will set you apart from your competition. In cases where websites are not compatible with current standards, including mobile compatibility, ease of update and modification, we may recommend that your site be revamped or rebuilt.
2) Crawling and Indexing: Search Engines have automated robots called crawlers that use links to scour the Internet, find web pages, and decipher page data that are indexed correctly for inclusion in search engine results. Web pages that are private or should not be indexed for some reason should be hidden from these crawlers. We will hide these pages from the crawlers and clean up your list of indexed pages.
3) Ranking: Each search engine has different ranking factors, while they all have a few factors in common, in particular keywords, content and links. Keywords and content are arguably two of the most important factors that search engines look for when ranking pages. Because of this, it is imperative that you know what keywords are in highest demand within your market and incorporate those keywords into the content on your site.
All your website's content will naturally create a collection of links, and search engines use link analysis algorithms that look at the sources of the links, number of links, and anchor texts of links to help determine their relevance in search engine queries. Using the keyword tool SearchTriggers, we are experts in determining the relevant and most effective keywords for your specific niche.
4) Accelerated Mobile Performance and Mobile Optimization: Having a mobile optimized website will help improve your search engine ranking because search engines are beginning to develop mobile crawlers that will create mobile-only indexes. Accelerated Mobile Performance (AMP) allows for faster rendering of web pages on mobile devices and has recently been recommended by Google.
5) Authority: A key approach that we use to rank your website is based on one of the current methods that Google uses to ranks websites, which is determining authority sites. An Authority Site has a ranking of 20 or higher in the MOZ Open Site Explorer. The number of inbound links from other authority sites also boosts this ranking.
6) Creating Buzz and Connecting with Influencers: Once your websites are set up correctly and your online presence is established with the relevant target audience in mind, it is time to take your message out to the influencers of this audience. Effective and targeted press releases and amplification of your message must be performed at this stage.
We will identify influencers in our vast database, connected with them and provide them with a reason to mention your name, product or service to their large following and community. We can provide you tools to monitor the coverage for yourself or we can provide full tracking and monitoring services in this area.
In addition, we have the tools to measure the impact of this media exposure on your market place. We look for mentions in the different media and seek to maximize the positive sentiment related to your business.
7) Your Unique Selling Proposition: Since online sales is such an important revenue source these days, it is important to set up your Unique Selling Proposition and your identify and brand in a consistent way across your websites and social media networks. The more your readers and prospects connect with you, and can relate to the products and services you are offering, as well as relate to your brand, the higher your chances are of successfully attracting customers and increasing revenue.
Our execution strategy incorporates proven methodologies, a team of qualified and experienced personnel, and a highly responsive approach to managing deliverables.
On Page SEO Report: We will create and deliver a report that defines recommended and relevant keywords and phrases, identifies your competition, and authority sites on which we suggest you post articles. This will be implemented using our in-house and industry-leading proprietary keyword tool, SearchTriggers. You can sign up for a Free Trial of SearchTriggers here.
SearchTriggers was developed exclusively by our team, and provides unprecedented insight into competitive activities and SEO opportunities. This cutting-edge proprietary process provides real-time search data and guides us about whether or not to pursue a specific keyword naturally versus using a hybrid PPC approach, using In Depth Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, Traffic Analysis
Off Page SEO / Integration and SearchTriggers proprietary systems: We will provide SEO research, analytics, reporting and optimization. In addition, we will make sure that local SEO is correctly set up for your company and that your website is displayed accurately on Google maps and other key local sites.
Our team has devised a new hybrid strategy combining paid search, traditional organic search, and social media to achieve proven SEO results under the new and much changed Google rules. This strategy has proven itself to acquire competitive keywords that simply cannot be garnered without its use. The output of SearchTriggers is both SEO and PPC, and we use it to provide us with the analytic basis of our hybrid SEO strategy that utilizes PPC to enhance Google SEO rank.
Our Modern SEO Strategy has proven itself through continued success with multiple businesses, overtaking their competition and appearing at the top of Google for their keywords.
The time it takes to produce these results is based on how competitive your industry is and how effective you and your team are at consistently producing daily social media content, or hiring someone to do so. In our experience, our clients begin ranking under niche phrases in approximately 90 days. We consider it best practice to focus on 1 or 2 primary targets so that the client is established as the market leader in those areas.